Webinars and workshops can cover a wide range of topics and allows participants to submit live questions for Rita to answer. This convenient platform provides an opportunity to share this learning experience with your colleagues, even those in remote locations.
For more information on how to schedule a workshop, retreat or webinar for your business or organization, please contact us.
Recent Workshops & Senior-Level Retreats
- Management development program over the course of three years for AllianceBoots. The CEO of the Health and Beauty Division was so pleased with the outcome that he wrote the foreword for McGrath’s latest book.
- Designed and delivered a program on ‘entrepreneurial leadership’ for General Electric’s most selective high potential population.
- Strategy Workshop for Grace Kennedy Financial Services (a leading Jamaican firm).
- Seminar on the transformation of The Holtzbrinck Group’s business.
- Facilitate a workshop on change for the Kantar senior leadership team.
- A wide variety of engagements for Microsoft, from helping to design their CEO Summit to educating their future leaders.
- Management retreat for Moody’s Analytics after which their CEO said it was “exactly what we needed.”
- Seminar and workshop with the Singtel senior team (Singapore’s telecommunications carrier).
- Strategy retreat and project event for Unilab in the Philippines.
- Facilitated a senior level retreat for Ventas, a fast-growing real estate investment trust. After which the CEO described as having had a huge impact on her approach to leadership.
- Innovation board and senior management retreat for Wolters-Kluwer.
- Major role advising UBS Wealth Management on the transformation of their business.
The Market Busters strategies and tactics provide much-needed structure for the innovation process.
Rita McGrath is a thrilling speaker — one of the best on strategy subjects of relevance to companies.
I have worked several years with Rita with excellent results!
Your presentation and real life examples provided practical information and a useful “checklist” for our participants.